Computer Information Technical Assistant
The Computer Information Technical Assistant serves as part of a team to keep a constant flow of daily activities with departmental information technology systems (hardware and software).
- Provides information systems support to OUCP and the OUCP professional staff.
- Performs computer system and network installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting functions.
- Assists with website creation and maintenance for OUCP.
- Serves as a frontline information technology representative for OUCP when warranted (e.g., events, special projects).
- Creates and/or maintains OUCP databases.
- Will be cross-trained to perform and/or support utilization of the Campus and Community Engagement Service Hub website and Portal.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Computer Information Technical Assistant is under the direct supervision of designated OUCP administrative staff.
WORK STUDY HOURLY WAGE (starting): $8.25-9.00/hour